I’ve never really been taken from behind with a penis or strap on. Digitally and butt plug? Sure. And I’ve learned in the past few years to love it when my Mistress makes me gag on her strap on. Very, very hot.

My story is a about a dominant female bodybuilder as tall and as big as me. We did role play, non-competitive wrestling and in the middle of a session grabbed my manhood and began stroking it. Seductively she said, “You want my strap on?’ and I discretely said no and she was cool with that. We wrestled a bit more and that was that. I had been sessioning with her once a year for a couple of years, whenever she came to NYC.

She was very dominant, we never got intimate until a couple of years later I kinda guessed and she revealed that she wasn’t female. I surprised myself. It didn’t phase me. And I got really turned on. A month or so before our next session we discussed what we were going to do. She said that she was going to wear an animal print bikini that was featured on her site. She said, “I’ll allow you to rip it off me, but then you’ll have to worship me down there,” and laughed. I got so tuned on I said yes. Immediately.

As I got to the hotel I wondered if she remembered, almost hoping she didn’t. She greeted me at the door of her room with the animal print bikini on, saying something like, “Junglebeast are you ready?” With a mixture of horny nervousness I said yes, stripped off my street clothes and knelt in front of this Amazon. She said, “Rip it off,” and I did and began to worship her. It was far more erotic than having a rubber strap on in my mouth.

And it made me wonder, when I left, when she asked if I wanted her strap on in the session a couple of years earlier, if I said yes would she have used her strap on or her penis. LOL!