I just returned home from a hectic business/personal trip to Atlanta. The trip itself was quite stressful and I really needed a diversion. I decided a visit to a local Domme was just what I needed! I started doing some research of the Atlanta Domme scene and found that Atlanta has several beautiful top quality Mistresses. But what caught my eye was the Atlanta Dungeon website. The site is loaded with some of the most beautiful Dommes I have ever seen!

I read several profiles but kept returning to Mistress Ultra Violet's. I was simply mesmerized by her profile and website. I couldn't get the thought of suffering for her out of my mind!

I called her and to my delight and surprise she answered. I found her to be both personable and dominant. We discussed our shared interests and set an appointment for later that evening.

She gave me excellent directions and I arrived by Uber in only a few minutes from my Midtown hotel.

I have served Mistresses in several Dungeons throughout America, England and Germany. Atlanta Dungeon truly rivals the best.

Mistress Ultra Violet, was more beautiful in person than in her photos. In what seemed like no time, we exchanged pleasantries and agreed on a safe word. I found myself strapped naked to her cross enduring both artistic and hardcore cbt. She stretched, twisted, beat, and kicked my balls with such skill and precision that I was able to maintain an erection throughout the entire process. She then led me to the medical room for a thorough dose of asshole stretching (done with a huge inflatable dong) coupled with various sizes of sounds.

The feeling of having both orifices stretched at once was incredible! Next it was off to the "red room" for ass worship and smothering on her latex covered Dungeon bed. I found myself overwhelmed by the need to release. After what seemed like an eternity of begging, she removed my cuffs and allowed me to release as she watched, instructed, and laughed!

I enjoyed the entire experience with Mistress Ultra Violet in her fabulous Atlanta Dungeon. She offers overnight and weekend sessions...so no hotel for me the next time I am in Atlanta!

Atlanta Dungeon

Mistress Ultra Violet