"We are all interested in the future for that is where you and I are going to spend the rest of our lives."

Interesting speculation. The concept of a "second wave" is an analogy to the pattern we experience with the flu which goes away in July and comes back in October. This creates a sharp contrast. I am not sure that we are going to get the same contrast with covid_19. More likely the rate of hospitalizations will slump a bit in July and August but it definitely sticks around. Then it ticks up in the fall but not dramatically so it does not stick out on graph as a well defined "wave".

Why do you see rents rising? The trend towards Work From Home has reduced the demand for office. Also some commercial real estate are occupied by businesses that are going to go bankrupt. Two reasons for lower demand. As for residential real estate there is urban flight caused by the pandemic.

I do agree with you about a wave of newcomers but I see much of that being Findom which is going to become a grossly oversaturated specialty. Most of those newcomers are going to struggle to get by. A fraction of them will branch out into more traditional Femdom activities. Whether they will be enough to spawn a resurgence in the houses is unclear to me.