Originally Posted By The Thomas
It is starting to resemble the Cultural Revolution. There seem to be people who want to be offended so they can call someone out. That has been prevalent for some time on Twitter.

100% agree. I only participate in social media for promotional purposes but wouldn't have an issue if I woke up tomorrow and everyone of those sites were gone - Twitter, FB, IG - all of them. I had to get off FB entirely for about a year because I would have ended up hating all of my real life friends - and I told them this. Social media seems to bring out the worst in some people.

However cuckolding is something I would most definitely find hot but only in a lifestyle context. In a pro session it would only be a tawdry sex show combined with some corny drama.

Agree with this as well. I never understood why anyone would want to see two relative strangers have sex and pretend it mattered. However, I do enjoy cuckold talk in session and have a few guys that enjoy me telling how I am going to set their wife up with one of my bulls.

Are you familiar with the story of von Sacher-Masoch and his wife?
I have sadly never read Venus in Furs - and with some time on my hands maybe now is the time to do so. Did she cuckold him?

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn