I can't believe I am actually going to defend Cybil, especially considering the run-ins we had on both Twitter and Max Fisch on the issue many years ago and the fact that she is unapologetic for being a part of those pictures/videos (btw, the only reason the "run-ins" stopped is that I blocked her on everything that I can and refuse to engage with her, even the time when we were physically within 3 feet of each other). However, you throwing up a link to a video showing her in regalia deserves some balance since she is not on this board to say things herself.

Her position is that her play in her kink, and the use of those symbols in her play as the "ultimate evil", is "taking back" the power of those symbols in the same way that Blacks using the N-word to describe themselves. I think that is BS and I agree with you that we shouldn't allow that kind of representation in public forums, but if it is what she and her consenting partner(s) are into then that is up to them.

However, in Cybil's defense in relation to these pictures/videos... She has not published a picture or video that includes Nazi Symbology at least since Trump was elected in 2016 and has stated to people I know that it actually goes back "6 years" which would mean 2014. She has consistently and publicly attacked any members of racist groups who contact her. Included in her personal friends are people who are Jewish and Black. All of these things are overwhelmed by these long-ago images and gets her wrongly branded.

To be clear, the pictures and videos that you still see involving her in Nazi regalia are real and were taken of her long ago, but at this point are actually "stolen" and posted by others in violation of copyright and that is especially true in relation to a video on "xvideos". IMO, that as much as anything is something that we shouldn't promote.