I attended a family function over the weekend. It was at the residence of a family friend. The son of this family friend had his girlfriend there, a college sophomore, blonde, tan, and gorgeous wearing a short, strappy black dress and heels. She had this tremendous air of confidence about her, and her boyfriend always seemed to be in tow behind her. At one point, I'm going into the house from the backyard, climbing about 4 steps to do so. I see her at the sliding door, coming outside. So, I slid the door open, stepped to the side, and said "excuse me Miss", slightly bowing my head. She strutted through the door and down the stairs without so much as a glance in my direction. I found myself turned on by this subtle, benign display of dominance/superiority by this stunning young woman.

Later on, I overheard her tell her boyfriend to go retrieve her Iphone from the kitchen. He asked her where it was and she replied, "it's in my purse, so just bring me the purse" He came out with the purse, handed it to her, she took the purse from him and instead of thanking him said "get me a Corona" (beer not the virus). This all happened in a matter of a minute or two, but again, it was a fascinating display of dominance/superiority by a stunning, confident young woman.

Does anyone else notice these things? Millenial women seem to have no problem embracing their power over men.