I don't think it will become homogenized at all in person to person interactions or in private spaces however I am actually on the side of the PC people for things in the "public" space.

I have long had a problem with the "Supremacy" fetishes being pushed across my feeds and the general acceptance of them in the public space of Social Media as being core to BDSM rather than edge play. I also have extremely serious issues with the use and depiction of Nazi Symbols (not the general esthetic, but specifically the symbols) in photography and other means that can be easily taken out of context and be used as propaganda by white supremacists to support their cause so I have specifically refused to promote or support Dommes that participate in that (including ones I generally respect).

As for those fetishes themselves, I am definitely not into them but I have no issue with these kinks for those who are. The role play interactions, the people who consent to them as part of their play and even basic relationships built on them are 100% valid to me. It is a choice between two consenting adults that I would never wish to get in the middle of. However, I do have problems when those kinks are pushed onto me by those who believe that everyone who is of a certain race, religion, gender, sexual orientation is beneath them.

Other than the depiction of hate symbols, like everything to do with the Nazis or KKK, I do believe that there should be nothing wrong with selling clips on these edge subjects. Just like I believe that you should be allowed to buy FTT or videos where blood is spilled. These are things that those that are into it should be able to search for and consume (no pun intended... but a pretty good one for you FTT people). However, bringing them into a public space (as social media is) goes over a line for me and is something that should be discouraged rather than celebrated.

As for "outing" and harassment... That is almost always a problem for me in any context. If someone is willing to offer this play and services in a private context... including videos/clips that are only available if you decide to buy them... then I don't believe that anyone else's values should be put onto them. What goes around comes around and you may have standing today because of some political movement, but in the end everyone in D/s and BDSM is politically incorrect and not accepted by the public at large (as we can see by how ALL our content is technically banned by Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Tumblr, Pinterest, etc...).