Will FemDom become homogenized by a politically correct society? I have watched the creep. What do you all think?

A few years ago a fetish club banned all military attire because someone was offended by Nazi Totenkoph emblem on a dancer's hat.

A month or so ago I got a notification from one of the clips stores that they were starting a new category called "Positive FemDom" that was free from humiliation and degradation.

After the Minneapolis protests/riots an internet Domme outed dozens of her peers for doing race play videos. She herself was eventually "exposed" for promoting interracial cuckolding.

And then this comment was left on one of My YouTube videos which explained the concept of Cuckolding.
[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EahBcQ2X0AAUpV7?format=jpg&name=medium[/img]

So much of what we do in FemDom is taboo and yes, often politically incorrect. I get that wearing a Swastika to an event is offensive to many and that race play videos are repulsive to those that are not into it, but where does it end? At this point I feel like I am having to second guess everything that I say on social media. I am starting to long for the pre-internet days. What is your take?

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn