That's an interesting question. In my experience, the easy answer for me is not now. LOL! I'm in my mid-60s. Doing role play at my age is not as believable than when I was younger and a bit more fit.

I started around 21 and had some great adventures but as I've said here before I wasn't mature enough to handle the attention and left, coming back in my mid-30s. By then until my late 50s I was fit enough physically and mentally to handle the scene. And I had the finances to do it without breaking the budget.

As for Mistresses I've seen, I was always attracted to mature ladies, experienced who knew what they were doing. "Mature" for me meant any Domina I thought was in her mid-30s until I'd say around 60. I did break in with Mistress Belle De Jour when I was 21 and she had to be 48 or 50. Years later when I was 40 or 41 she was answering phones at one of her dungeons and, after saying she didn't do sessions anymore, I charmed her into one. She had to be 68 or 70, sharp as a tack and still very sexy.