Mistress Nemesis is not the only one... the donation site was actually started by Mistress Tess of the UK (which is why it is a UK based service) with all donations being relayed from her to Mistress Ariana as soon as they come in. Some other Dommes are treating donations to the cause as full or partial pre-payments on session time (I will be posting these to this thread about those as well when I can).

Rents in Manhattan are completely outrageous and The Parthenon has a landlord that is providing zero relief (either in reduced or forgiven rent payments or even delays) even though the business is closed due to the rules set out by the city and state government. My understanding is that right now, the only thing keeping things the way they are is the moratorium on foreclosures and whatever delay there will be once NYC lifts that. However, the rent for the last three months is due and counting with no way for the dungeon to generate revenue from rentals or parties (which is how the rent normally is covered).

It is really an iconic space for anyone who visits or works in NYC... one that will probably never be fully replaced if we lose it. You know I live in Detroit so for me its much more about the community than anything to do with my own kink needs, but spaces like The Parthenon, Atlanta Dungeon, The Vault, Dungeon East/West, etc... are just too few and far between as it is.