Originally Posted By DemonVoxx

I also see it as especially being beneficial after an in-person session as a potential means of helping with the usually inevitable sub drop.

So as a follow-up to the above statement ... I had an overnight session last weekend with Mistress Ayn. It was something that I immensely looked forward to as my previously scheduled overnight back in March had to be postponed due to the virus.

Every time I've had an overnight session, I've always had the dreaded sub drop a day or two afterwards. All that anticipation, all that build-up and excitement, all the adrenaline and endorphins flooding my system during the session ... and then I find myself back in my vanilla world suffering from post-session blues. To me, it's very much akin to post-vacation blues.

At any rate, I opted to continue my distance training with Mistress Ayn after the session, so for this entire post-session week, I've been in email contact with her and I've had various little assignments from her throughout the course of the week. That contact and those assignments have, for me at least, done wonders in helping me to avoid the usually unavoidable sub drop. Seeing an email arrive from her in my inbox ... being instructed to do something and report back ... it's given me something to look forward to and focus on and has done wonders at keeping those post-session blues at bay.

~AynsToy