Just wanted to weigh in quickly and add an endorsement for online play with Mistress Ayn. She is unbelievably good. And professional. Does what she promises, is punctual, accountable, reliable. And man is she good at it.

I won’t go into too many specifics - that is private between the two of us. But in a nutshell, my kink is feet - have a huge barefoot fetish - and taunting, mocking, laughing humiliation. When Mistress and I first discussed it, she wasn’t sure it would be a good fit. But as Covid-19 hit and changed all of our habits, we decided to give it a try.

Well, it was incredible. But not for the faint of heart. It was a long series of emails - relentless posts from Mistress over a period of time, culminating with a phone session. Then a few more emails to build off the phone call as she put it.

In short, she took me to a level of subspace I wasn’t sure I could reach. She laughed and taunted me to an emotional place where I almost had to ask her to stop. She is an unbelievable talent.

I expect that we will play again soon. Now that I’ve recovered. Sort of.

But just wanted to tell you all Mistress Ayn is tremendous. As good as advertised and then some.

Thank you, Mistress.