Originally Posted By Mme Veronica
+1 on that.

I've asked that question up and down on MF since 2007, and there are inevitably two answers: 1) I'm not sexist, how dare you insinuate that! 2) Female domination has nothing to do with feminism.

Both pretty demoralizing responses. I've learned to stop asking it and accept that the cis hetero men who are interested in us either don't want to understand or don't care. It is puzzling. I think that many men have been raised to equate feminism with stereotypical man-hating lesbians (this is not true and an extremely antiquated view).

So yeah, why aren't more submissive men interested in feminism? Why isn't that the driving force behind their servitude? I've asked it over and over. It comes down to the fact that they worship power and beauty and do not associate that with equanimity, rights, or overcoming a history marginalization.

V

I agree with what you're saying, but I personally don't think one has to identify as a feminist to be a FemDom or to support women as equal. I have an unfinished essay about my take on issues that exist with feminism. None of which have anything to do with women being equal. I mean, that's axiomatic.

I think when men don't understand how sociopolitical issues relate to FemDom (e.g. bodily autonomy, Me Too, etc) it can sometimes indicate that he is really fetishizing female Dominants and how we may serve his sexual needs than "this is a human being who I respect and whose welfare concerns me", which is more indicative of an actual submissive or slave.

Edited by Mistress Tissa (05/24/20 05:51 AM)