I've been doing the whole online/distance training thing with Mistress Ayn ever since she started offering it as an option after all of this lock-down stuff started happening.

While nothing can take the place of being in your Mistresses presence and submitting to her in-person, I have to admit that the distance training has worked wonders in keeping me from going completely stir crazy in the midst of the lock down. I've found myself looking forward to her instructions each week and I've enjoyed our conversations in regards to my completed tasks. It has, in my opinion, allowed me to develop a connection with Mistress Ayn that would have possibly taken much longer to develop via in-person sessions ... and, as a result, I feel, as has been stated elsewhere, that this will serve to enhance the in-person sessions when I do see her again.

One of the things that has stood out to me the most about these distance sessions is Mistress Ayn's amazing creativity! She has come up with tasks for me that I would have never come up with on my own! Some have been relatively simple ... some have been downright complex ... and all have made me push myself moreso than I would have ever done if I were simply doing these things on my own.

As long as Mistress Ayn continues to offer this as an option, I think I'll continue to partake of it as a means to serve her from afar in between our in-person sessions.

~AynsToy