I enjoy going to a Mistress every few months because it's fun and exciting. It's been on my mind since I was a kid, and I have no idea where where the desire came from.....except the first X rated book I ever stumbled across was something like Dr Klow's Spanking Encyclopedia.

Had pretty much the same upbringing as my many siblings, and to my knowledge, Im the only one interested in Mistresses. I probably won't ask any of my siblings about it though.
I'm not sure if this type of fun and excitement makes me a "sub"....but who cares, I enjoy it....AND wish I didn't. Makes life a little more complicated.....but Im not mad at anybody about it

I sort of feel the same way about ice cream. I enjoy it.....AND wish I didn't .......but Im not mad at anybody about it.

For me...that's life.....and I think I'm normal...(the key word there is "think")

I have my thoughts on a nit wit who feels he's entitled to unload on a domme or anyone else.

I think the "everybody gets a trophy" mentality is coming full circle. The "trolls" and "the subs getting crosswise".......... These are the people who act like children, and when they don't get their trophy, they become bullies. They're too cowardly to try and discover what the hell is eating them. Instead they take it out on whoever is denying them.

Maybe he does hate woman or his fantasies....or maybe he's just a miserable fuck......hopefully you'll never know.

So many damn trophies.....and you weren't going to be one of them.......aint that a bitch!

Just my abbreviated two cents
The Driver