This is a very interesting topic. Just speaking for myself, no, I never held any resentment towards Dominas as a group or profession.

Now, in the decades I've done sessions I have immediately walked out of appointments when I felt the lady was not as advertised or I felt unsafe. I'd usually paid part of the tribute and left quickly. (That happened four or five times since the 1970s, which isn't bad, and that hasn't happened to me in years thanks to the internet.) I've felt resentment towards the individual Dominas in question, not against all the ladies in the profession. To do the latter would be illogical.

As I've gotten older and took a look at my experiences with Dominas and dominant women, is the obvious: I love strong, beautiful women of all shapes, sizes and races. Hell, this is the only way I would have been able to spend quality time being the center of attention of these special and gorgeous women. I love the theatricality, the costuming (for Her and me)… and the fantasy, groveling to get the least bit of affection from the Goddess I'm looking up at. (As for the activities, I have my limits but those limits have evolved over the years.)

My approach, for a long time now, has been that when you see a new Mistress at a dungeon, hotel or their home, they don't know who is coming through that door. Respect that. And secondly, I always try to act in session that the Mistress has hired me for Her entertainment, and not the other way around. That gets me in the proper frame of mind.

All I can say about resentment is that some guys may resent, hours, days or weeks after the session is over, that they couldn't really afford the tribute. But that's not on the Domina, that's on them.