I've been doing some of my femdom adventures in the world of sugar/arrangements. One of the thing many sugarbabies (SBs) say is, it is very common that a potential SD will message them, being sweet and charming. And then, something will happen that shows they're not compatible (e.g., her allowance request is higher than what he's offering, or there's something about the logistics that won't work out). She'll politely try to part ways, expecting a polite "thanks, sorry it didn't work out" reply, and instead, she's treated to this torrent of abuse and threats.

I bring this up to point out that in any sexually-charged situation, femdom or sugar or vanilla dating or anything else, this 180 seems to be not totally uncommon. Perhaps a combination of testosterone, wounded pride, and most importantly, low emotional intelligence. Perhaps femdom magnifies this all a bit, because on top of all that, he knows she's made him beg for mercy, stomped his balls, made him lick her toes... maybe once the bubble bursts, that helps drive some perverse need to save face by lashing out.

Just an observation