Originally Posted By Cheyenne
Tissa, you seem like a really cool lady. I'd love to meet you some time, be it for filming or just to hang out. I hope you are not offended by this but I have to disagree that the post was misogamist. Maybe it was and could be taken either way but I just don't think it is a big deal. Talking on line doesn't compare to talking in person. It can be too easy for someone to come across the wrong way.

Thanks for the kind words, Cheyenne. Yes, I still would like to meet and shoot with you.

Here's why is it misogynist:

Saying that you cannot trust a man whose wife does not take his last name is because the assumption is that that man can't keep his wife under his thumb. The whole tradition of a woman changing her name is a form of symbolic assimilation, ownership. It is fundamentally about turning her into a possession, which is dehumanizing and that is all part of the misogynistic mindset.

Now, we may argue this is one little comment. And perhaps turdbur-I mean Donal--I mean Rudolf should be given a cursory warning, but if we want to keep this a FemDom board, we cannot allow the women to be insulted -- whether directly or indirectly -- by the men who choose to participate.

I love having conversations about kink with my community -- especially ones with depth -- and so I very much appreciate boards like this. But I have far too much self respect to hang out in a place which tolerates blatant hateful opinions of women. I would hope any FemDom would agree with me.