Originally Posted By buffalo
I think Rudolph is trying to make a point and get a rise out of people but he is funny and entitled to his opinion . As long as he puts his coronavirus/ lockdown/ conspiracy threads in Off Topic or Political forum I am fine with it even if I’m not always in agreement. He’s not making personal attacks or being nasty to people.

I largely agree even though I am definitely not a fan of Mad Rudolf though I do derive some schadenfreude for the frustration he obviously feels that most posters are ignoring him. "I don't wear a mask! Look at me! I don't wear a mask!" Well isn't that special.

OK having some activity on the much neglected Reviews forum is appreciated a bit.

I am in favor of moderation but opposed to OVERmoderation which is definitely a problem on some other Bulletin Boards. There are multiple problems with that. One is Mods with a very exaggerated sense of self importance. Then there ware what I call the "self appoint hall monitor" types who take offense at the drop of a hat and whine to the moderators left and right. Creeping political censorship is sometimes a problem as well.