Originally Posted By RudolfWhitmer
I think it's almost just implied with marriage in almost all cases that a woman is gonna take the last name. I think it only becomes an issue if the man brings it up. Personally, I think if a man had to make sure or double check if there would be a name change, it would open the door for cheating because he appears insecure. Men are supposed to be proud of their name.

I think the question is easy for anyone who is truly submissive to say yes, I would take the femdom's name, but for me, as someone who just enjoys seeing a woman with a strap on and her tits out, I wouldn't. I have to wonder if a truly dominant female would even marry a submissive male.

At the end of the day, it is a personal decision. Personally, I wouldn't marry a man if I wouldn't take his last name. But everyone is different and we shouldn't judge. This conversation reminds me of that song, "I am very proud of my daddy's name, although his kind of music and mine ain't exactly the same." This being said, it is hot as heck to think of a submissive man marrying a woman that he is deeply in love with and changing his last name. However so, married couples and even good friends have to be a team.