As Mistress Ayn's slaveboy, i am 700 miles away so i rely on visiting Mistress Ayn only three times a year at the FemDom Mansion. Even those trips are on hold for now, so the distance training has been a blessing. Let me explain.
Mistress Ayn's creativity via email instructions is as powerful ... and frightening ... as when serving Her in person. i nervously check email each day (OK, a couple of times a day) to see if there is a message from Mistress Ayn, not really knowing if i am hoping more that there IS a message than if there is NOT. (OK, i am desperate for a message with instructions.)
As others have experienced -- as it is amazing to read where Mistress Ayn has multiple subs performing incredible acts in service to Her and to please Her -- Mistress Ayn continues to exert Her control over me as Her slaveboy, challenging me in my commitment to Her.
i truly fear that a long gap between weekends in Atlanta at the FemDom Mansion with Mistress Ayn orchestrating my slave training would diminish the progress i have made in serving Mistress Ayn and the other Ladies at the FemDom Mansion. Yet, the change in "the face of domination" i am experiencing during the COVID-19 pandemic is helping me stay at the top of my service to Mistress Ayn.
While a terrible situation, Mistress Ayn has found way to make it not only bearable but a positive experience.