Well obviously you know that my situation falls directly into one of the scenarios you described, so needless to say the distance training sessions that you've offered have been a huge stress reliever and a very viable and surprisingly satisfying alternative to in-person sessions in the interim.

I have truly been amazed at some of the tasks you have come up with for me, so I can certainly vouch for the fact that you are stretching those creative muscles!

But as much as I enjoy and look forward to the remote tasks that you plan for me, as I've mentioned to a fellow sub, I also look forward to seeing an email from you pop into my inbox. I enjoy the contact, the back-and-forth and reading your comments as much as I enjoy the actual tasks. To me, that has been an unexpected and very enjoyable side benefit to this.

I cannot wait until I can get back over there to session with you and I do believe, as you stated, that these remote training sessions will simply serve to enhance that session when it finally does happen. Until then, though, I will continue with the distance training for as long as you will allow it Mistress!

~AynsToy