Originally Posted By Zingish
You got an early start at 21. I admire your precocity.

Thank you for the $20 word I've rarely seen used!

I may have started at 21 but I kind of exited soon after meeting Mistress Belle. I used to call her just to hear her hot voice, and she knew it. One day I called and she ordered, "Come here tomorrow afternoon. I want you to serve me and another Mistress." I mumbled that I didn't have the tribute for two Mistresses. She said, "Just come here with my tribute." I did and I was basically used as a training sub for a new Mistress for the first time. After a half hour Belle kicked her out and she had me to herself for the next half hour.

After a couple more intense sessions I got invited to go to her apartment early one morning to be "a Roman bath slave," basically wearing rags, drawing a hot bubble bath, undressing her, bathing and drying her, then, after I cleaned up, I could watch her dress and she allowed me to pleasure myself.

When I was done I made her coffee and her daughter, who popped in to visit, and Belle asked me to make breakfast. I said I couldn't. I had a part time job interview and then had to go for my college classes. She said, "Too bad. I wanted you to meet my maid." She grinned, wished me good luck with the interview, I apologized and left.

As I walked to the elevator on her floor I saw what had to be the most unattractive woman I've ever seen. Except... it wasn't a woman. It was a tall, skinny middle-aged guy in drag who went and knocked on Belle's door. "That's the maid!" I said to myself. By the time I got on the elevator I began thinking, "Was Belle trying to set me up with the maid?"

My young male ego got so spooked I didn't have another session with Belle for a few years after that. LOL!