Older thread I know, but I thought I d share (and perhaps find out what is possible out there :-) ).

I would like to be treated really hard by a Lady (any painful activities She wishes, no preference) in front of an audience.

So far nothing special I guess, except it is essential that the audience be exclusively ladies, NOT professionals or models. Just the type of women that I could see anywhere in the street or the mall, dressed like a normal day. Just nice women enjoying an afternoon together with a glass of Chardonnay.. .. and watching me suffer hard.

This is not a multidomme fantasy, no participation or interaction. It is a performance fantasy: the pleasure I would get in giving them the viewing pleasure of my demise would be overwhelming.
I could take a lot, I could take anything just to see one of these unforgettable sadistic "smiles" on these nice women.

Anyway, that s my dream. It may not sound over the top when you read it, but it definitely is in my head.

I don t think it will ever happen but you never know...

SA

PS: I did request a "spectator" once, but she ended up being a well known pro in civilian clothes. So, while an amazing session, it was not of the kind I describe here.