Originally Posted By DommeLynx
Simple for the client, yes, but not for the other side. Eros is poorly run. Sw'ers get banned all the time, for little to no reason, and have their money stolen. They constantly deny ads and keep the money for them. They also randomly up charges with no notice. They've had major leaks. They work with the FBI and there's been a few reports of sw'ers being banned from entering the US after being on Eros. If you really start looking into them, you'll see nothing but complaints.

After they were raided by the feds in Nov 2017 they have gotten progressively difficult and bizarre.

I stopped using them two years ago. Not really interested in paying to be in a directory that is likely run by the very people who would easily stab you in the back.

They apparently have added a text box for people to put what services they offer. That's right: tame photos and web links aren't okay but somehow including a list of your services is.

Also, note that TER and Backpage came back around the same time.

Smells like a trap to me.

I have also heard that LE might be creating fake profiles and trying to entrap clients. I read one account of someone who insisted that happened, but haven't heard much else since. Whether it's true or not, it enforces how important it is to not only vet the client but the provider as well.