Possibly, but I think it's a ways out if there was one. It is great to see Patriots standing up and people coming to the defense of small business owners.

A Texas salon owner was jailed for 7 days for re-opening and refusing to apologize in court as she said it wasn't selfish to try to feed her daughters.

A gofund me page for her has raised $436,000 in just a short while as people throughout the US were so disgusted by the judge and sherrif who bullied her and tried to put her in jail, only to be ordered to be released by the Texas Governor after public outrage.

She is the Rosa Parks of our era.

I think the answers are starting to come out and it's clear it came from a biolab in China and as money is traced..... Dr. Fauci outsourced Coronavirus research to China because the US wouldn't allow him to study it here and so he illegally circumvented US moratoriums and gave money to communist China.

It seems to me like he is in bed with Bill Gates and Big Pharma to have purposely unleased a virus on the public so that Big Pharma can profit immensely and Bill Gates can inject people with vaccines and microchips.

Bill Gates couldn't get inside women in high school, so he wants to get in them now with his vaccines. And yeah, the American people need to consider this re-opening a second chance and get ready in areas they were weak, whether that is food, water, defense, community relations (militia), etc.

The lockdowns will happen again.