On April 20, I received instructions from Mistress Ayn to research enemas. Specifically, coffee enemas. The process for preparing the coffee is simple but somewhat time consuming so I figured that I had a pretty good chance that Mistress wouldn’t have me prepare the coffee. I was also directed to lock myself up for another 72 hours. So She asked me what enema equipment I had and mentioned that we will do it the next day. On the 21st, Mistress announced that it was “clean out” time. I noticed right away that the email said “enemas” plural. Oh my! Reading on I found out that I would give myself two enemas, one warm and one cold with some emphasis on cold.
After administering the warm, 2 quart enema I pushed a butt plug into my ass to contain the enema while I assumed a plank position for a minimum time of 90 seconds, preferably longer if possible. After the plank position for almost 2 minutes, I was to keep the total time I was able to hold the enema. While holding the water, I was to repeat my mantra of “for my Mistress” over and over again. OK, got thru that so I was to wait at least 2 hours before giving myself the cold enema. Another 2 quart cold enema, inserted plug and assumed the plank position again, repeating my mantra. Mistress wanted a photo of full enema bag and one with it empty keeping count of the total time for both enemas and Mistress would decide if I held them long enough for an orgasm on Thursday. Sorry to say, I failed to hold them long enough. When I reported the total time and sent the required photos, I was instructed to remind Her that She had a “care package” for me when I was done with the landscaping. Also had to lock back up until Monday.
To my surprise, the “care package” contained a dido, a Hitachi wand, a double bardex type enema nozzle and somewhat disconcerting a jar of coffee already prepared by Mistress for my enema later that day. I learned never to count on Mistress doing the logical thing. After Mistress had gone to the trouble of getting these items together, how could I not follow Her instructions? After a couple of tries to insert the nozzle, I managed to get the coffee in and held it for as long as I could. Surprisingly, I felt really good after I was done. Forwarded photos to Mistress. Locked again! More to come for this week.
mistressayn.com FemDomMansion.com Aynrules.com

Edited by John (05/03/20 02:14 PM)