So, there are dommes in the USA and there are dommes in English speaking countries outside the US and dommes in Europe.

In a thread, a fellow who is writing about dommes in London says

"Domme "A" is a Big Name Domme on the London Scene with over 11 years experience, who owns her own famous dungeon in London and regularly makes trips to the middle east for sessions. She is into full toilet training and allows types of worship that probably wouldn't be allowed in the US. Her Tribute:"

I just browsed a few more London domme websites and I see that there is an interesting sample of a mistress . . .

"I offer a full range of services" . . . and she is evidently more naughty than-usual by comparison with some USA mistresses.

I know that I had not viewed many London or English domme sites as carefully in the past. I kind of vaguely remember now having viewed similar webpages of similar mistress months ago, though the one I vaguely remember now was not so obvious in listing ten extra-naughty menu items compared with the US menu options . . . but I think she was partly.

It seems that some of the "liberal dommes" are making a straightfoward offer of naughty behavior . . . are the others (or some of them) using s*x as a means of seduction or reward or teasing?

My problems include that I am not out of the country very much, I suppose!

I assume that 1/4 of us have seen dommes in Canada or from Canada and some of us have seen dommes in Mexico or from Mexico and some of us have seen domme visiting from England or Europe. Are they a lot more liberal, on average?

Wow . . . here I participated on maxfisch for 2 years or so . . . in some blissful ignorance of some more-than-usual naughtiness "next door" to the US . . .

Edited by ztrade (02/19/16 06:10 PM)