This seminar is for those new to the industry and veterans alike. The lockdowns all around the world have left most of us without a means to accept in-person meetings. Lucky for us technology has our backs!

There are a plethora of online venues to keep us in business and paying the bills. So many that it can be confusing and overwhelming. So many sign ups and new things to promote. How do you keep track of it all? Get the word to your in-person clients? Translate your face-to-face connection to distance training?

Having been in this business for over a decade, and having knee problems that sometimes take me out of real time sessions, I have always had to base my business on diversification. I have been accepting phone and online sessions since 2010 making it roughly 50% of my business since.

​

In this class I will help you decide what platforms are right for you, give advice on how to juggle all your new sites and help you find your style in distance domination.

​If you can't attend the live showing you can still see the replay. All tickets include a link and password to watch the replay anytime.

The admission is $5 but if that is an issue please send an email to MsElenaDeLuca@gmail.com to let me know. I have 2 more need-based tickets left.

This class will take place on CrowdCast. There is nothing to download or join. You will be emailed a reminder the day before class and the link prior to class.

Tickets can be bought here.
FascistFemDom.com
NiteFlirt