Jiminhales, those are very freaky occurrences. I've had a couple but none involving my significant other. The first one I told on another thread, but here goes. In the mid '80s I would see Mistress Lissette, based in the Village, who was mature, petite with long blondish hair and very busty. At the time I worked on W. 18th or 19th Street off of Sixth Avenue. Walking back from lunch one day I saw this gorgeous creature walking towards me. Her hair was in a long braided pigtail off her shoulder. She was wearing sunglasses, a long skirt, boots, wearing a sports jacket and dress shirt that was snug and emphasized her cleavage. I looked again and did a double-take and realized it was Mistress Lissette. I almost smiled. I called her after work and asked if she was near W. 18th Street that day, and what she wore. After a long silence she said, "Don't ever, EVER SAY HELLO TO ME IF YOU SEE ME ON THE STREET, OR I'LL NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN!"

Now for the opposite reaction, in the late '90s in my old Brooklyn neighborhood I went to a local pastry shop on a Sunday morning I've known for decades. As the order was being processed I saw another Mistress I was then seeing occasionally who was based in Queens. She was walking her dog across the street. I got aroused at the coincidence so I walked down my side of the street, crossed to her side and started walking towards her. She grinned. I said, "What a nice dog! May I pet him?" She said something to the effect, "He's a better dog than you. He stays on his leash." LOL! I got in touch a few days later. She told me she was apartment sitting nearby and said, "I should have ordered you to kneel down right there and kiss my feet."

Maybe I should have. Soon after we began a series of sessions on very early Sunday mornings where we played a bit on the Brooklyn waterfront. Those were the days.