So, I live in Maryland and I see Dommes when I travel only. Used to live closer to DC but now closer to Baltimore and there is not much here. So is that the reason I only see when I travel? NO.
Back in early 2000s my wife and I were driving back from Annapolis. We stop to get gas and my wife says she wants to go into the CVS to grab something. We both go in and she gets what she needs and we get in line. The person ahead of us is a Domme I saw just two weeks earlier. We made eye contact and I almost died. That last session included her makeshift Glory Hole where I was made to service others. Now she is looking at my wife. Nothing happened but what are the odds. My heart was racing.
Fast forward a few months. Wife and I head to BWI airport. We get to our gate and I go to the bathroom. I head to the gate and I see my wife chatting it up with a blonde female who happens to be a different Domme I had seen several times including recently. I am like WTF, dying inside. Of course nothing happened but what are the odds.
At that point I decided to play outside of my backyard.
BTW, I did see both those Dommes again but never anyone else.