I thought some of you might find this behind the scenes information interesting. This is an advisory from Clips4sale. I got a memo the other day that said the word "teen" was no longer prohibited. Go figure.

FIND/REPLACE WORD ADVISORY
Due to a request from our bank, as of April 02, 2020, the following words have been replaced site-wide (see list below). You will notice the words have been automatically replaced in clip title, descriptions, and custom keywords. Please Remember, using any of the following words will automatically change the word once your content (clip, image set, video) has been activated and could cause clip descriptions to read incorrectly. We ask that you use the alternative words listed below going forward to avoid any activation delays for your new content.
WORD TO FIND
REPLACE WITH
wasted buzzed
unwilling unenthusiastic
unwillingly unenthusiastically
incapacitate indispose
molests fondle
drunken buzzed
drunkenly aimlessly
sedate relax
sedated relaxed
sedates relaxes
sedation relaxation
unconsciousness indisposed
hypnotism mesmerism
incestuous lewd
mutilate destroy
mutilated destroyed
mutilating destroying
mutilation destruction
mutilator destroyer
shitface buzzed
liquored buzzed
re-hypnotize re-mesmerize
dad step-dad
mom step-mom
father step-father
mother step-mother
sister step-sister
brother step-brother
sis step-sis
bro step-bro
mommy step-mommy
daddy step-daddy
drunk buzzed
intoxicate buzzed
intoxicated buzzed
intoxicates buzzed
intoxication buzzed
intoxicator buzzed
intox buzzed

IMPORTANT: Any attempts to bypass these changes by misspelling words in order to continue using the words can result in an admin block and withholding of payout while a management review is carried out on your studio and/or master account.

Intentionally Using Banned Words - Any attempt to intentionally subvert and/or bypass the block of a banned word (words, phrases and/or terms which are blocked from being displayed on Clips4Sale) by using numbers, special characters or intentional misspellings (for example: b@nn3d w04d) is not allowed. If you are found doing this your studio and/or master account (all studios) may be permanently closed and/or terminated.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn