About the "collaring ceremony" with Mistress Ayn, i am so pleased to hear how special it was for Her, for it was for me too. i think it is easier for a sub/slave to "fall in love" with a Mistress but it is very special when i know how much my Mistress cares about me.
And, about seeing other Mistresses, i jokingly tell Mistress Ayn that She has "ruined" other Mistresses for me. She is so incredible that i no longer have a desire to troll through advertisements looking for a Domme located in a town i will be visiting,like i used ot do for many years.
BUT, that said, since my collaring, i have served Mistress Troy and Baroness Essex. They are very much on the same levle as Mistress Ayn - premier Mistresses that take complete control of a situation and are sensitive to what the slave needs and the limits i can endure.
Yet, because of Mistress Ayn's permission to serve these Mistresses, They know that i am Mistress Ayn's slaveboy and it makes these sessions very special - as if i am "on loan" by Mistress Ayn. She does "own" me.