Mme Veronica, here’s my take since I sessioned with independent Dominas and Mistresses at dungeons, off and on, from the ‘70s into the 2000s.

The ‘70s were more sensual, at least for a college kid like me. Much more worship with Dominas who, let’s face it, were all older than me. A young guy could actually be a house slave, at a dungeon or a Mistresses’ apartment, and do chores for a short session. It was all a carryover of the “Swinging 60s” free love” mentality. By the time I came back in the mid-80s just about everyone was more strict with sensuality due to the HIV/AIDS crisis and more fears of a police crackdown in NY at least.

By the mid ‘90s, when I came back into the scene after leaving for a while, there was a split between old school Mistresses who would hold you off at arm’s length (literally and figuratively) and those who were more open to sensuality. When the Internet became the place in the late ‘90s, dungeon & domina sites, Max Fisch was created, all Mistresses were adamant in online and in print they provided legal services. (Behind closed doors, in some cases if a Domina knew you, things became more open.)

In the 2000s I began to session a bit more with female bodybuilders who were dominant. Some offered a “full menu” of dominant and sensual options. Some of the traditional Dominas could be very strict, and sensual, all at the same time. My last truly active period probably ended around 2010 and I’ve seen Mistresses (or bodybuilders) since then who know me.

Mme Veronica, as I posted before, for a strict Domina no matter the era I was a lousy sub. Hell, I’ll brag - polite, respectful and a gentleman - but someone who was giving plenty of “sensual privileges” along the way. That’s what I remember.

Be safe... everyone.