#4 Varla’s sensual domination This is a rare and special video. Without question it is sexy and erotic but there is much more to it. How often have you seen nostalgic mistresses saying this is my baby domme picture? To me this is Mistress Varla’s baby domme video. The first impression is that this is a Rapture video rather than a Mistress Varla video. She made a lot of sensual videos but they have a different look and feel, this one is unique. She always looks like an expert. Here she is an expert baby domme. Competent and confident as always here she experiments and uses some moves rarely seen in future clips. What about the lucky slave? My bet is that the mystery hooded man is a younger, more cautious twofeetunder, more into NT, having the best day of his life. A general note about Rapture videos is that they did have a distinct feel. They were closer to real sessions than to planned and directed clips. They were less specialized, rather than fitting one or two categories there was a little bit of everything in each.

https://twitter.com/JTOM120/status/1211882210678255616

This one deserves multiple links but I have problems choosing