Mme Veronica, here's my weird story and it's about a Domina/bodybuilder.

She would travel to NYC once a year or, on business, I'd see her on the West Coast. I had sessions with her for five years until she retired. I helped her with her website a bit, we would exchange emails and talk regularly on the phone, and she was probably the most dominant Domina I've ever met. She got me into the deepest subspace.

We are the same age and about a year before she retired I had a session on the West Coast in my hotel room. It was the whole "Tarzan/Amazon Queen" thing with leg scissors, spanking and body worship. Specifically me being used to pleasure her orally. Well, at the middle of this particular session she said, "I want you to shave me." Shocked I said, "What?" And she ordered me to remove her thong. She had her razor and cream and said, "Do it." I stammered and said, "I've never done that before." She quietly, but firmly said to me, "I trust you."

I said, "Okay, but I'm going to do it like my Italian barber who has shaved my face." I got a hot towel, warmed the area, put on the cream and oh-so-carefully shaved her. Then I got another towel and cleaned or the excess cream, hair, etc. and patted her dry. She was pleased, content. And ordered me to pleasure her once again.

After she retired we spoke and I asked her why. She said, "I knew I was going to leave [the scene] and enter a long-term relationship, and this was the beginning of the transition."

Looking back I feel honored she trusted me. But at the time... I had no idea what was going on. I guess she was complimenting me in an unusual way.