#3 Femdom Fight Club Beatdowns are one of my favorite categories of Mistress Varla’s videos. While fewer in number they are present throughout the years and their high quality compensates for their quantity. Petite and dynamic Mistress Varla is exquisite in them. Made at Rapture this is the first of her videos in this category I saw and to my mind as good as most of the following ones. It runs for about 8 minutes and is made more attractive because of the stoicism of the sub who does not run and does not hide. What stands up in this video is the enthusiasm Mistress Varla brings to these activities. There are lots of series of punches to the belly, many imaginative kicks, balls assaults from every possible angle and this is as fun to watch as it was probably to make. This first clip was followed by many others at Rapture, SheFights, Mistress Varla’s own Crush, Kick Destroy, culminating with the Varlacized series. I can personally attest to her continued interest in MMA and boxing, and that she packs a punch to this day.

https://twitter.com/JTOM120/status/1211519114906394625