Love it and hate it. I've done a lot of chastity. 1 week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks and a full Locktober. Quite often without a key. I don't session without at least 4 days to a week in real (keyless) or honor system chastity. Usually it's built into whatever roleplay is being used. That's more a question of arriving at a really good restaurant without snacking. A full appetite so to speak.

I love the idea of chastity. That intimate secret between 2 people. The mindfuck of it, the 24/7 enforcement of the hierarchy that she and I both know I need. Lots and lots to commend it.

I recommend every sub do it at least once. Keyless if possible. There are ways to get there if one is really interested. Ideally, shave for it. Give that part of yourself away for a while. That is just the sexiest feeling.... And also entirely submissive.

Post-session chastity is something I've added lately. Most recently the Mistress had me bring a lockbox. The kind realtors use to show apartments in the city. She put the key in there when it was over and gave it back. But with a combination set by her. She wouldn't tell it to me until I had completed certain assignments. Oh, there's a lot a devious mind can come up with for post-session tasks....

One thing though. After a longer lock-up, that long awaited release gets to feel a bit strange. For about a week, normal intensity builds. But if I'm locked much longer, while not the same as the proverbial "ruined orgasm," it's not quite the same as a normal denial either. It's a weird, buzzy, not 100% pleasurable sensation.

And then there's the question of what to do with all that protein. Depends on what the Domme wants me to learn from this experience....