The topic about clothing got me to thinking about this - what movies, tv shows, and/or music have you heard either overt references to BDSM, or innocent dialogue that screams kink to you? And I don't mean from entertainment that is about BDSM, like say 50 Shades of Gray. It's happened to me a lot, especially recently probably due to being cooped up with a lot of time.

I'll give an example. I recently was watching American Horror Story ( Apocalypse). During an episode people were not allowed to leave the confinement for various reasons. Two characters in authoritative positions are talking privately and one says to the other "It's strangely satisfying isnt it? Dispensing punishment. I love their faces. That STUPID, can't believe this is happening to me look they get. I'm not embarrassed to say it gives me a tingle."

A song on my playlist that makes me smirk whenever it comes on has these lyrics - "I like it when you take control even if you know that you don't own me, I'll let you play the role, I'll be your animal".

I'll laugh when I hear or see references that remind me of kink. If I'm around vanilla friends I sometimes get strange looks. wink But it seems like it is more prevalent than it used to be. Or maybe it's just my bored dirty mind. Ha!

Where do you hear/see kink in entertainment?