I am so, so tired of seeing guys analyze and criticize our wages. I guarantee that most guys who have a hobby about complaining about them would not last in this industry.

I appreciate those, like you, junglebeast, who defend the real value of what we do, because it's hard work.

You have to work for every dollar you make. There's no salary, no PTO, no sick time, no benefits. You have a lot of competition. You have people trying to steal your ideas and work, maybe even your clients. The buy-in is high in terms of wardrobe, gear, rentals, media, etc. Your 4-hour session is usually more like a 8-10 hours of work. Of course, you have wonderful people who contact you, but you also have creeps. And they sometimes won't leave you alone. You risk people not liking you because of what you do and your family treating you like garbage. There's a good chance that if you wanted to change careers that you could be fired if people found out what you used to do. Depending on the work you do, you may risk becoming infected with STIs. You risk arrest, jail, and a record for "prostitution". You risk being emotionally and physically harmed via harassment (you, your partner/spouse/children/family), threats, stalking, defamation, assault, rape, and possibly murder.

And you want to complain about having to pay $300, $350, whatever to a woman who is shouldering the burden of ALL OF THIS so that you get to have a safe, personalized, no-strings private experience where your biggest, hottest fantasies can come to fruition?

Do you realize how absolutely unsexy it makes you look? Like, reel the entitlement in a little and learn some gratitude.

I don't complain about wanting a Bugatti and not being able to afford it. I know if I want my Bugatti I either have to save for it be content with what's in my budget.

Edited by Mistress Tissa (03/30/20 02:35 AM)