Speaking of session pricing, I've been pretty lucky. It has run the gamut.

As I've written before, my first domina with the legendary Mistress Belle de Jour in 1974 when I was in college. She had a storefront, was a real MILF who was close to 50, and as sexy as anything my 20 or so year old self has ever seen. Session price for 45 minutes? $35. Really. After a session or two she ordered me over to her apartment to be a "Roman bath slave" to undress, bathe and dry her off one morning and then pleasure myself in front of her. Price? $0. And she had me in a session with a Mistress in training once. When I called and said, "I can't pay $70," she said, "Just bring the tribute for me and get your ass over here by 4 pm!" LOL!

For another Mistress, years later, I advanced (not a deposit) her some cash. She needed it. I called a few weeks later for a session and charged me half the tribute. I resisted but finally agreed.

The most expensive session tributes I've paid have been $400 for an hour. But again, I've been lucky. Around a decade ago with the female bodybuilder (more fitness really) Goddess Vegas. We were both in San Francisco. I wanted a longer session, two hours. It could have been $600. She said days before the session, "The tribute is $400. Make a good deposit into my bank account." (I made deposits often and had access.) When I questioned why, she cooed, "You've been a good 'jungle pet.' " It was a hell of a session.

I was never a bargain-hunter. Yet, via loyalty, chemistry, manners, whatever... sometimes you get a gift. I've gotten more than my share and I thank all the Dominas I've served for that.