Years ago friends of mine when to an excellent neighborhood Italian restaurant and ordered a tray of hot seafood antipasto for six, lobster tails, clams, shrimp, scallops, etc. in a light red sauce. Nobody asked about the price. All of us were right out of college. When the bill came four of my friends were shocked at the price. I thought, I loved it, just pay it. My best friend then said, "Isn't this the best Italian restaurant in the neighborhood?" Everyone agreed. "And everyone loved the antipasto?" Everyone said yes. "So, when you come to a classy place like this, you should know what you're getting, so let's pay the bill and give the guy a good tip."

I'm not comparing Dominas to a tray of Italian seafood antipasto. What I am saying is that if you contact a well-known Domina for a session don't haggle about the price beforehand. If you can't afford this professional say, "I'm sorry, but your tribute is beyond my budget right now," be a gentleman and say goodbye. You CERTAINLY DON'T have the session, have a great time and then say, "Her tribute was too high, because...." whatever. (Of course if the Domina was late, inactive, etc., etc. that's another story.)

For most of us there is no way any of us would ever be in the same room or have any contact with such gorgeous, creative and strong women if it wasn't for this scene. So, if you can, if you pay the tribute and the session is great thank your lucky stars she agreed to see YOU.