After sessioning regularly and semi-regularly for years, the last several years I cut back on in-person sessions a lot. I wound up playing occasionally on Niteflirt, mostly with one domme, and progressed to some fairly heavy mindfuck and psychological domination calls that had a financial domination aspect as well. They were intense, and our communication around this play was good, so it could be done in as healthy a way as possible for this kind of play. After one particularly intense go-round, I decided to just do more in-person sessions again. So, in the last year I saw two dommes -- both well known -- who I had seen in the past. And last year I was in Europe and fulfilled a kind of bucket-list item by having a multi-hour session at Studio Avalon, which lived up its great reputation.

I was feeling like I was getting my in-person groove back, and now it's strange to think that I was actually sliding under the wire in terms of this cut-off of live sessions. So, I have my domme on Niteflirt to go back to, although she's only erratically on the platform. I'll also probably just connect with some dommes on that platform more for conversation than play. There are a couple of dommes there who I played with many years ago and I'd like to connect with again, as well as a number, some of whom post here, who just seem like interesting people I'd enjoy talking with. I guess these conversations have a bit of a kinky edge, but they're not really session calls. Those I'll probably leave to the one person I've built up that relationship with. I'm also following a couple of dommes on OnlyFans as well as this board and MF, Femdom Resource and, in general, Femdom Twitter.