Fetbot
New Lobby Posts
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Jupiter Lake
03/27/24 07:37 PM
New To The Forum
by Mistress UV
03/27/24 07:02 PM
Ballbusting -- how do they do it?
by Mistress UV
03/27/24 04:38 PM
Best Domme Advertising Platform?
by Mistress UV
03/27/24 04:31 PM
Facilities
by Mistress Tissa
03/27/24 01:44 AM
AtlantaDominatrix.co
m

by Victoria_Cayne
03/26/24 04:41 PM
The Agony and the Ecstasy
by furfan
03/25/24 06:23 AM
New York state of mind
by Curiouser
03/23/24 03:53 PM
Dommes Only Forum?
by DominaAdmin
03/20/24 08:18 PM
Political Forum Vote
by Soapy
03/20/24 07:04 AM
New Reviews
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
03/27/24 01:47 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by Mistress UV
03/25/24 06:07 PM
NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by dsorbet
03/09/24 04:07 AM
Looking for reviews in NYC
by llf
02/28/24 09:36 AM
Topic Options
#9979 - 03/27/20 11:54 AM "Mistress May I" with Ms Julia Steele
slave47 Online   content
Occasional

For anyone who has seen Mistress Julia Steele's website or twitter feed, it is obvious she is a beautiful, sensuous woman. And by that I mean W-O-M-A-N. She uses her beauty to entrap men into becoming play things, willing to go to any lengths to please her. Her seduction begins as soon as you enter the door. She takes great care in what she wears to begin her entrapment game. I consider her to be a Dom Fashionista.

For our most recent session we developed a game called "Mistress May I". It began with me making a request using the proper protocol - on all fours after kissing her high heel clad feet. "Mistress I know I am a lowly slave not worthy of worshiping you, but may I please worship your beautiful ass". She agreed I was one of her most lowly slaves and not in any way worthy of worshiping her. She has developed a way to weed out unworthy slaves. "You will have to endure the torture gauntlet before I even consider allowing you to worship".

With that I was ordered to take a frisk position with my feed spread and bent over with my hands on her large table. She explained the game - "I will be laying out instruments of torture that I will using on you in consecutive order. Each time I will tell you how many strokes or lashes you will endure and if you accept you must use the exact words Mistress may I worship your beautiful ass. If you don't accept you will say Mistress I am not worthy to worship your beautiful ass." And there will be no worship. I readily accepted the challenge.

As I remember it, she laid out 3 floggers of different sizes and textures, a crop, a leather type of paddle, a set of nipple clamps, a fourth flogger, a single tail whip, an acrylic paddle and a large butt plug. She was in a very cheerful mood as she went around the room collecting her instruments. With the first flogger she said that I will receive 10 lashes each on my back and butt. After she finished the 20 lashes, she used her Mistress privilege to change her mind and said "I think you need 5 more". She used her Mistress privilege a few times so that I was never quite sure of how may lashes or strokes I would be receiving. After the fourth and most severe flogger, my legs were shaking and I had difficulty standing. With that she told me I was doing well and that I would get time for some rest and refreshment.

I was then ordered to kneel on the floor while she attached the painful nipple clamps. Previously, I mentioned her sense of fashion. Today she had on a short, latex skirt with a back cutout, strategically showcasing her beautiful ass. Her top was a mesh material showcasing her equally beautiful breasts. She proceeded to tease and humiliate me, making me beg profusely for the privilege of earning her worship. At one point, her ass was no more than an inch away from my face. I was a puddle of frustration. Now there was one final pause for "refreshment" before I was allowed to finish the gauntlet. I was on my back with my mouth open, while she let go a torrent of golden nectar. If I spilled or wasted a drop, my worship would be denied. I was able to hold together and earned the final portion of my torture.

Mistress attached my wrists to overhead chains that hang from the ceiling. The single tail was next and after that the final paddle. I have no idea how many lashes or strokes I endured, but I managed to last. Finally, I was ordered to lie on the large table and Mistress inserted the butt plug. She then began the ass worship. It varied between directed light kisses, sniffs and suffocating grinding. I was in slave nirvana. After a few minutes, Mistress allowed me to self release and induce a earth shaking orgasm. Hopefully, our next session of "Mistress May I" will be just as satisfying.
http://msjuliasteele.com/

#9997 - 03/28/20 12:22 PM Re: "Mistress May I" with Ms Julia Steele [Re: slave47]
Zingish Offline
Artisan

I don't know if it will ever become reality, but Mistress Julia Steele is at the top of my bucket list.

Shout Box

Who's Online
252 registered (Soapy, international, langerr, denali, TheDriver, Slv4u, The Thomas, DominaAdmin, nysubjack, Moth to a Flame, Mistress Tissa, Lady Velvet Steel, Awillingstudent, WestAugust, porkster, Chi61, Mistress UV, marstoy, cbtlover, Cheyenne, ChicagoSlicker, Ms_Gia_Peccato, furfan, buffalo, Chuck123, Lady Bellatrix, Mistress Troy, ztrade, Jupiter Lake, mikel, Boucheron, DarkMuse, MissMary, MayaMidnight, Browniepoints95, Mistress Berlin NYC, Victoria_Cayne, Nirolog, Sid, Spark, Madam Jess, domtsub, Mick681, Bruce88, Chamberpot, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, sellinggr, T-bone, Bound ashtray Man, twerkfordommes, tosser, artiemus1, Ragman, midlet, fire, pinkcaboose, palmer, jeanmarc, chuck, gfred1, strangefruit, mtsub69, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, socalkev, broom, slave47, Curiouser, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, LAN, DivineRulerOroroSnow, Mistress Ayn, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Scs202323, ElenaDeLuca, Chogal, need to serve, DommeLynx, Domina M, mass, Stephen M, Komodo, Smiley, Aztoilet, kefxb24, kinkybootbeast, Harryst1098, Oliver Cromwell, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, sfotk1, dambiber, bdsmlover, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, schrads, llf, fogo, ingridguerci94, Lady Paradise, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, SlaveGunner, MsRoseWoods, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, slvmaximus, frank, mbilbo, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Violetwand, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, MsKittyLaReaux, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, bane, jlars555, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, Ma$oboy, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, DominaM, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, Dominions, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 27412 Guests and 88 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

DTLA Dominas