In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#9885 - 03/21/20 09:15 AM When the monsters come out
future pet Offline
Artisan

I have locked this Topic. It has gone off subject. The Buzz is a BDSM, Dominatrix centered Board. Please keep the COVID-19 posts to a minimum. Let's try to be courteous and helpful during the crisis.

Was just visiting the other-leading-brand site. Some guy is lecturing the perverati about the deep state, Netflix, Bill Gates and whatever else pops. Passes the time I spose.

Since we all get 2 cents worth, here’s mine.

The monster movie, monster book, what-have-you - is never about the monster. It's about how people respond to the monster. That is the author's intent.

In today's movie, the monster is Covid19. But the movie isn't about Covid19. It's about how people respond to it. How they treat each other. What hidden capacities emerge in those days of desperation; for heroism, selflessness, kindness, humor, forbearance, leadership, and the general love of our ultimately doomed endeavor on this planet; also capacities for cruelty, nihilism, vanity, rage - the prison of the self.

Then one day the monster is gone. And everyone must reckon with the new truths revealed during the crisis and how they will now be forever remembered. That guy from other-leading-brand dotcom will be remembered as a fulminating asshole who offered up his scatter-gun anger and general paranoia to the world as though they were the items presently missing from the grocery store. And you will be remembered – by yourself, by others – as you have responded.

I do take seriously my responsibilities to this community. I’ve sent small gifts to dommes who have been sweet to me and will continue to do so. Not enough to get them through a bleak time financially, but enough to express an enduring gratitude that does not shrink away when the monster is about. I also have arts, artists, restaurants, my personal troupe of panhandlers and so on to try to do my part to keep afloat in our sprawling metropolis. I am a limited man in a world of unlimited need.

But in the face of the monster you must triumph or you will not be. And you must at least try or you will not have been. And there turn out to be worse things to be than a has-been. A never-was for one. So vaya con dios or vaya con whatever-the-fuck it is you vaya con. But try to recognize this as a test of your humanity. And pass the test as best you can.

Edited by DominaAdmin (03/24/20 08:58 AM)

#9886 - 03/21/20 12:06 PM Re: When the monsters come out [Re: future pet]
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

Originally Posted By future pet
Was just visiting the other-leading-brand site. Some guy is lecturing the perverati about the deep state, Netflix, Bill Gates and whatever else pops. Passes the time I spose.

Since we all get 2 cents worth, here’s mine.

The monster movie, monster book, what-have-you - is never about the monster. It's about how people respond to the monster. That is the author's intent.

In today's movie, the monster is Covid19. But the movie isn't about Covid19. It's about how people respond to it. How they treat each other. What hidden capacities emerge in those days of desperation; for heroism, selflessness, kindness, humor, forbearance, leadership, and the general love of our ultimately doomed endeavor on this planet; also capacities for cruelty, nihilism, vanity, rage - the prison of the self.

Then one day the monster is gone. And everyone must reckon with the new truths revealed during the crisis and how they will now be forever remembered. That guy from other-leading-brand dotcom will be remembered as a fulminating asshole who offered up his scatter-gun anger and general paranoia to the world as though they were the items presently missing from the grocery store. And you will be remembered – by yourself, by others – as you have responded.

I do take seriously my responsibilities to this community. I’ve sent small gifts to dommes who have been sweet to me and will continue to do so. Not enough to get them through a bleak time financially, but enough to express an enduring gratitude that does not shrink away when the monster is about. I also have arts, artists, restaurants, my personal troupe of panhandlers and so on to try to do my part to keep afloat in our sprawling metropolis. I am a limited man in a world of unlimited need.

But in the face of the monster you must triumph or you will not be. And you must at least try or you will not have been. And there turn out to be worse things to be than a has-been. A never-was for one. So vaya con dios or vaya con whatever-the-fuck it is you vaya con. But try to recognize this as a test of your humanity. And pass the test as best you can.

Well said. Words to live by. Bravo.

#9887 - 03/21/20 08:34 PM Re: When the monsters come out [Re: future pet]
MsRoseWoods Online   content

Enthusiast

Interesting post. As an old fashioned Yankee I am very afraid of losing my liberties! I'll not surrender them lightly. Remember what Uncle Sam takes, is never given back! They now want access to our phone records, allegedly to see who we are associating with. This is already happening in Israel. Will Covid19 pandemic be used to enslave Americans, as did the patriot act?

I am currently being attacked on the hang. I tried to register, it's not possible. They are not accepting new members.

http://www.maxfisch.com/thehang/ubbthrea...omm#Post1747217

Will someone with a membership to that vile cesspool, please inform the attackers, they are welcome to voice their opinion on the Buzz! You might like to inform these magpies, that I'm young, healthy, and semi-pro. I'm also very selective, and see mostly personal slaves.

#9888 - 03/22/20 02:38 AM Re: When the monsters come out [Re: future pet]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

To give you my one penny reply to your two cents I visited MF too yesterday. I was put off by the turd guy as well and had not posted for a while too. I was reading about trolls and did not know what they were but now I understand. But to respond to the other part of your message about monsters viruses create antibodies, and I saw some pretty healthy reactions to those posts. So as you say it is up to us how we react to challenges.

#9896 - 03/22/20 02:27 PM Re: When the monsters come out [Re: future pet]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Originally Posted By future pet

We will indeed be seeing the mettle folks are made of in the upcoming weeks. If more people felt and acted like you, future pet, the world would be a much better place.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#9907 - 03/23/20 05:58 AM Re: When the monsters come out - Komodo Attacking me on the hang. [Re: Komodo]
MsRoseWoods Online   content

Enthusiast

Quote:
I am currently being attacked on the hang. I tried to register, it's not possible. They are not accepting new members.

http://www.maxfisch.com/thehang/ubbthrea...omm#Post1747217

Will someone with a membership to that vile cesspool, please inform the attackers, they are welcome to voice their opinion on the Buzz! You might like to inform these magpies, that I'm young, healthy, and semi-pro. I'm also very selective, and see mostly personal slaves.

Komodo, Attacking me on the hang is preposterous! You know full well I can't register there. If you think I'm a bully because I'm a moderator then contact DominaAdmin! Don't choose a forum where I have no voice. It's obvious why you detest board moderation. It's much easier to denigrate Women when there's no accountability.

#9908 - 03/23/20 07:08 AM Re: When the monsters come out [Re: Mistress Ayn]
future pet Offline
Artisan

Why thank you, Mistress. (blush...) Hopefully none of that will prevent you from duct taping my mouth shut and throwing me in the trunk on day....

#9910 - 03/23/20 07:12 AM Re: When the monsters come out [Re: MsRoseWoods]
future pet Offline
Artisan

You've challenged subs to remember the Dommes they love in this challenging time. I'm attempting to do that. As to the politics of the moment, pass. I'm here for the perverati. We already have a target on our backs without subdividing into groups.

#9912 - 03/23/20 10:44 AM Re: When the monsters come out [Re: future pet]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
And as expected the time waster monsters have come out too. They think because we are stuck at home that we are desperate to earn a buck and will entertain their bulls**t.

Just this morning I got two emails from guys that have already been identified as wankers in the past.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#9916 - 03/23/20 05:46 PM Re: When the monsters come out [Re: MsRoseWoods]
MayaMidnight Online   content

Artisan

You're not being "attacked" -- that poster is merely informing others of your publicly stated position on the pandemic. Even those who wish to take the risk of sessioning aren't going to want to do that with someone who takes no precautions and they have a right to make decisions about their own health.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
289 registered (langerr, furfan, broom, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, Chi61, Soapy, CelesteTaylor, DominaAdmin, Cheyenne, Domina M, marstoy, Lady Bellatrix, Jeffmill999, tosser, palmer, international, denali, buffalo, mikel, kefxb24, Natasha Strange, Mistress Ayn, Dominions, porkster, Bruce88, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, Boucheron, ChicagoSlicker, nysubjack, jadreg13, TheDriver, EvedLeNashim, sheba322000, Ms_Gia_Peccato, WestAugust, artiemus1, cbtlover, MsRoseWoods, ztrade, The Thomas, llf, Madam Jess, midlet, MsKittyLaReaux, Lady Velvet Steel, Chuck123, Slv4u, DommeLynx, Mistress Tissa, Protons1, GrimmX, Eastbabyhuey, bondagelover, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, Violetwand, SlaveGunner, zetaomicron, Moth to a Flame, LAN, sfotk1, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, domtsub, gfred1, Stephen M, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, bane, strangefruit, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, T-bone, coockiemonsterworshp, Chamberpot, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, Curiouser, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, ingridguerci94, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, slvmaximus, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, Browniepoints95, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, jeanmarc, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, need to serve, mass, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 30764 Guests and 98 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Sponsor a Domina