It's My slave's birthday and Goddess Samantha and I decide to play a joke on him. We tell him that because he has been such a good slave that We are going to give him a special present - a slave girl. We lead in the beautiful slave girl "blake" and make her undress in front of him. He gets very excited as we describe what we are going to let him do to the girl - breast worship, pussy worship - the works. He is seldom even permitted to orgasm, so his excitement grows. We have blake straddle his face so he can see her beautiful pussy and ass. We make him bury his nose in her ass and smell - then we announce that all he gets is a tease and lots of denial. Goddess Samantha and I are the only ones that are going to enjoy this slave girl and he is going to have to watch.

We proceed to spit roast the lovely blake while the birthday boy is made to watch. She sucks My strap on with enthusiasm while Goddess Samantha uses her little pussy with Her strapon, while the birthday boy looks on with utter frustration.

This clip contains: strap on, lezdom, FemDom, tease and denial, slave girl, dildo sucking, spit roasting

18 minute(s), 39 second(s) of video

Watch the free trailer here: http://aynrules.com/tour/trailer.php?id=178#update

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn