by Domina M
04/24/24 07:13 AM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
Is my Kristi Noem fantasy healthy at all?
by Cheyenne
04/22/24 06:58 AM
Dune and Femdom
by broom
04/21/24 05:46 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#9774 - 03/14/20 06:52 AM Lost session time experiences
87pegged Offline

Loc: North Carolina
Does anyone experience lost session time? For example you book two hours but the actual play is for 1.5 hours. My last booked session was like that. When I arrived the Prodom and I talked and things took a long time to materialize. As the session finished we talked a little more. When I went to get changed I noticed their were 10 minutes left in the time slot.

This has happened to me three times. Two of the three the Prodom has many years of experience.

Curious why Prodoms may do this. I saw these Prodoms for the first time. Hard for me to ever consider them for future sessions.

Thank you

#9777 - 03/14/20 11:42 AM Re: Lost session time experiences [Re: 87pegged]
Chi61 Online   content
Regular

I’ve noticed a couple times I had hour long sessions and even with the pre/post talk still finished 5 or 10 mins early. Never really bothered me, but I could see how it could annoy someone. I do hate the clock checking in a session, so I guess I’d rather it be shorted than having the Domme check her watch constantly. I did used to session with someone who used to set a timer on her phone before we started which worked well. I also had the opposite happen once where I checked my watch upon leaving to realize we had gone an extra 30 minutes. So I guess it works both ways some times.

#9790 - 03/15/20 04:39 PM Re: Lost session time experiences [Re: 87pegged]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Hello 87pegged. Personally I don't like a lot of chit chat before a session. That's one of the reasons I demand an application and some email communication prior if needed. When you walk in, you are in a world of my making and I want to have that start immediately.

In possible defense of the Domme(s) you have had these experiences with I will say that sometimes the natural crescendo of a sessions comes early - but just as often it comes late. I am not necessarily talking about physical climax, I mean the flow of energy and the natural wind down. For myself, if it happens early, I extend after care. If it happens late, that's just the way it goes and I hope the client isn't on an overly tight schedule.

There is also your shower and re-dressing time to consider. Most guys are considerate about this and don't take more than 5 minutes to rinse off and dress. Others linger in the shower and primp in the mirror for 20 minutes and that's just rude. Maybe the Domme was allowing for this.

As far as clock watching is concerned, I don't want my play partners to be aware of time at all. For this reason I don't like clocks in Dungeons or alarms. Too many people today depend on their phones and it's obnoxious to see a Dommes checking her phone for the time. I wear a wrist watch and will discreetly refer to it as needed to see if I am on track - especially in longer sessions. There are plenty of opportunities to do this in session if the Domme is in anyway thinking about what she is doing. Your time should just "magically" end close to when it is supposed to.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#9793 - 03/15/20 06:23 PM Re: Lost session time experiences [Re: 87pegged]
RIPdancer77
Unregistered

To be honest... I personally wouldn't be able to tell if I was missing time or if the Mistresses I sessioned with granted me more time. I believe that the Ladies of Atlanta Dungeon granted me more time.

I refuse to wear a watch during the session, I also don't put it on after the session. All sessions in Atlanta Dungeon the Mistress(es) sent me into subspace and I wouldn't have cared if the world ended.

I think it depends on what you are looking for in a session. Do you aim for certain actions to happen, a certain szenario?

Or are you the type that steps through the door and abandons all control to the Mistress?

Another factor is the Mistress itself and the connection to Her. I pick the Mistress on ground if I like Her style in pictures. I do my research and if possible interact a bit on social media. To me it is important it "clicks".

Mistresses spend a lot of time with one on the phone, prepping the dungeon, answering emails, getting dressed for the fantasy, if the session ends a tad early, they deserve it in my eyes.

#9796 - 03/15/20 06:39 PM Re: Lost session time experiences [Re: Mistress Ayn]
87pegged Offline

Mistress Ayn ... appreciate your insight.. I am a friendly person so I probably need to tone that down in beginning. Always assumed that when I book two hours then I will play for two hours, or close to it. Never occurred to me that if I talk in the beginning then it counts against you.

In regards to energy flow these sessions were lacking it in all honesty. One didn’t show a lot of enthusiasm. The other session I felt the same intensity throughout. Neither one really pushed me.

Never seen anyone check their clock during the session. I do imagine it happens.

These have all been first time sessions. I know they are difficult as we are feeling each other out. I also know they want to side on safety which I respect. I judge based on enthusiasm, flow, and whether they read my session request.

#9797 - 03/15/20 06:59 PM Re: Lost session time experiences [Re: ]
87pegged Offline

For me it’s about enthusiasm, skill, and hopefully experiencing something new or different. Whether they read and planned a session or treating the session as a checklist.

Unfortunately I am not in Atlanta and / or have a traveling profession. Most of the Prodoms in my area are not active on social media so I have to take my chances. The ones that are tend to post photos of themselves so it’s difficult to get an idea of how a session will go.

#9800 - 03/16/20 09:11 PM Re: Lost session time experiences [Re: 87pegged]
Zingish Offline
Artisan

I usually do 2-hour sessions with my domina, and we always leave about twenty minutes or so at the end just to converse. She happens to be extremely interesting on a host of subjects, and so we always fill out the two hours that way.

#9801 - 03/16/20 09:45 PM Session time and earth time [Re: ]
future pet Offline
Artisan

Yeah, much the same. I turn off my phone (which doubles as my watch) once I find the right door. I love that liberating gesture. "So long, effers, future pet has gone looking for trouble and has found it once again." I turn it back on only after I've said my goodbyes and left. Sometimes I'll take a walk around the city first. Everything feels raw and electric. And I'm usually starving because I've barely eaten all day and there's a million places to eat. It's the thing straight people don't get about being a submissive. It's invigorating, not about being passive.

Through all that my sense of earth time is pretty hosed. Which is pretty cool. If I leave 10 minutes early or a half hour late, I couldn't swear to it without checking. What I wanted from the experience was to be let out of my head for a while. That always means being let out of time as we normally experience it.

#9802 - 03/17/20 02:12 AM Re: Session time and earth time [Re: future pet]
DommeLynx Online   content

Regular

Loc: Jersey City, NJ
Originally Posted By future pet
If I leave 10 minutes early or a half hour late, I couldn't swear to it without checking. What I wanted from the experience was to be let out of my head for a while.

Agreed. I never want to have to check my clock when I'm in the zone nor worry about ending "too early" or "too late". Our time ends when I am satisfied (of course reasonably within our agreement) and my subs are usually left drowning in subspace so much they can't tell if it's am or pm anymore anyway lol

www.GoddessLynx.com
www.Loyalfans.com/dommelynx
www.Twitter.com/DommeLynx

#9821 - 03/18/20 04:33 AM Re: Lost session time experiences [Re: 87pegged]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

This is probably different for everyone. I never watched the clock closely. Some times my sessions would run over the allotted time. Some times, we may end up finishing a few minutes early. I always went with the chemistry that was taking place and let the energy in the room be the guide. No one ever said anything to me about it. But, looking back, I can see where it may bother someone. What would you suggest when the session was been great but it was time to end it even if there are a few minutes left? A good femdom sessions always reminded me of a good gym work out with a private trainer. As wonderful as it was...there is a point where it is done and to drag it on for the sake of the clock just seems to take away from the overall experience.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
306 registered (midlet, ElenaDeLuca, Chuck123, HenryB, Domina M, Cheyenne, WestAugust, Browniepoints95, Bruxelles, Boucheron, international, cbtlover, DominaAdmin, tosser, Lady Bellatrix, TheDriver, Slv4u, Lady Velvet Steel, Chi61, Soapy, langerr, Mistress Tissa, nysubjack, broom, CelesteTaylor, marstoy, SeekingAdventure, Old_Timer_FL, palmer, domtsub, Robert1218, denali, Bruce88, painslut, artiemus1, sheba322000, Swinburne, ztrade, LAN, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Domina_Felicity_Hart, The Thomas, HellionCobRoller, Jeffmill999, Protons1, SlaveGunner, Felix, furfan, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, DommeLynx, Violetwand, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, Moth to a Flame, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32371 Guests and 102 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Mistress  Lexine