Mistress  Lexine
New Lobby Posts
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Jupiter Lake
03/27/24 07:37 PM
New To The Forum
by Mistress UV
03/27/24 07:02 PM
Ballbusting -- how do they do it?
by Mistress UV
03/27/24 04:38 PM
Best Domme Advertising Platform?
by Mistress UV
03/27/24 04:31 PM
Facilities
by Mistress Tissa
03/27/24 01:44 AM
AtlantaDominatrix.co
m

by Victoria_Cayne
03/26/24 04:41 PM
The Agony and the Ecstasy
by furfan
03/25/24 06:23 AM
New York state of mind
by Curiouser
03/23/24 03:53 PM
Dommes Only Forum?
by DominaAdmin
03/20/24 08:18 PM
Political Forum Vote
by Soapy
03/20/24 07:04 AM
New Reviews
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
03/27/24 01:47 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by Mistress UV
03/25/24 06:07 PM
NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by dsorbet
03/09/24 04:07 AM
Looking for reviews in NYC
by llf
02/28/24 09:36 AM
Topic Options
#8386 - 11/22/19 07:13 AM Top 13 experiences at the FemDom Mansion weekend
slave boy jaime Online   content
Artisan

As Mistress Ayn’s slaveboy, i completed my FIFTH weekend of slave training at the FemDom Mansion in Atlanta under the skilled tutelage of Mistress Ayn and the Dommes of the Mansion and joined by Mistress Troy. The weekend featured a collaring ceremony and the Top 13 experiences are listed below. Plans are already in the works for another slave training weekend at the FemDom Mansion.

Mistress Ayn’s slaveboy Top 13 Terrible and Terrific Experiences
during the FemDom Mansion weekend #5 – the “collaring” weekend

#13 – 22 marks on the A-SASS-ination Board for sassy comments or looks (less than the 28 last time) and punishment by whipping administered by Mistress Ayn and Goddess Samantha.

#12 – Sharing cocoa late Friday evening at the feet of Mistress Ayn wearing only Her cashmere robe purchased by slaveboy.

#11 – Serving cake and tea to Mistress Ayn, Mistress Troy, Mistress Harley, Goddess Samantha and Mistress Ultra Violet on Sunday as They signed my Certification of Collaring.

#10 – Saturday afternoon manicure and pedicure with Mistress Ayn and Mistress Troy – of course, baby pink polish was selected.

#9 – Friday lunch at Noni’s with Mistress Harley – She ordered for slaveboy and W/we had a wonderful talk.

#8 – Outdoor patio showers all weekend in the cool fall air with Mistress Ayn, Mistress Troy, Goddess Samantha, Mistress Harley and Mistress Ultra Violet at the controls.

#7 – Pre-collaring ceremony preparation with slaveboy, dressed in virginal white - veil, bra, corset, gloves, skirt, panties, boots and a feather mask, with something borrowed – a four-strand pearl necklace from Miss Ria Rocket and something blue – the ceremony was about slaveboy being in chastity for a year, so blue balls. Assistance from Goddess Samantha, Mistress Harley and Miss Ria Rocket.

#6 – Throughout the weekend Mistress Ayn was always there for me, to lean on, to seek comfort, to be patient with me, to train me, and of course to discipline me when needed.

#5 – Brazilian wax treatment with Goddess Samantha there to comfort me and then a calming talk at Starbuck’s.

#4 – Immobilized in a leather body bag with Mistress Troy at the controls of the Tens Unit for electric shocks to my balls and using a vibrator on my chastity caged cock.

#3 – New pain limit reached with Mistress Ayn, Mistress Troy and Goddess Samantha striking my back and ass with various whips, floggers and paddles.

#2 – Consummating the collaring ceremony with Mistress Ayn pegging me first, then “sloppy seconds” for Goddess Samantha and Mistress Ultra Violet.

#1 – A magical and majestic collaring ceremony with Mistress Ayn accepting Her chastity cage key on a chain and placed around Her neck by slaveboy and then buckling a custom-made, pink slave collar around slaveboy’s neck. Lots of black leather worn by Mistress Ayn, Mistress Troy, Goddess Samantha, Mistress Harley and Mistress Ultra Violet, with Miss Ria Rocket as the flower girl and the ceremony was officiated by TS Countess Lynn.

Submissively and obediently submitted by Mistress Ayn’s slaveboy

FemDomMansion.com

www.AtlantaDungeon.com

MistressAyn.com

www.FetishGoddessSamantha.com

MistressUltraViolet.com

MistressHarleyQuinn.com

MistressTroy.com

#8483 - 11/27/19 09:37 AM Re: Top 13 experiences at the FemDom Mansion weekend [Re: slave boy jaime]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
It was another magical weekend for sure. I really want to thank you, slave boy, for making these events possible and fun for everyone. yours are certainly the most elaborate that we do and everyone looks forward to your thrice a year pilgrimage to see Us.

For those that would like to see some photos from the event, some are posted on Twitter and a evens page will be up on the FemDom Mansion website shortly.

https://twitter.com/FemDomMansion

[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EJ84JZ8XkAElrIq?format=jpg&name=4096x4096[/img]

www.FemDomMansion.com

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#8507 - 11/29/19 05:17 PM Re: Top 13 experiences at the FemDom Mansion weekend [Re: slave boy jaime]
Goddess Samantha Offline

Occasional

Loc: Atlanta, GA
This was the most epic event to me! It was a very special event this time and I was honored to be apart of it!! So much fun and debauchery all weekend. Its hard to even put into words...You have to just be there!!

#9495 - 02/13/20 10:12 PM Re: Top 13 experiences at the FemDom Mansion weekend [Re: Goddess Samantha]
Artisan

While i was central to the collaring event, it would not have been so very, very, very special without the Ladies of the FemDom Mansion, especially Goddess Samantha, Mistress Ultra Violet, Mistress Harley and visiting Mistress Troy. Beyond all imagination for a slaveboy to experience and thankfully Mistress Ayn has a wicked and amazing imagination and beyond compare as an event planner.

#9518 - 02/15/20 09:36 AM Re: Top 13 experiences at the FemDom Mansion weekend [Re: slave boy jaime]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Rest up, another weekend looms large in your future.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#9748 - 03/11/20 06:15 PM Re: Top 13 experiences at the FemDom Mansion weekend [Re: slave boy jaime]
HappyHaptics Offline

Wow! Thank you for sharing what sounds like an incredible experience!

#9808 - 03/17/20 04:45 PM Re: Top 13 experiences at the FemDom Mansion weekend [Re: HappyHaptics]
Artisan

Just posed my reflections and NEW Top 13 list after my SIXTH weekend at the FemDom Mansion. The "Domme Fantasy" theme was perfect - the Mistress or Goddess choice Their favorite fantasy and i submitted to whatever They wished. OMG!!!.

Shout Box

Who's Online
252 registered (Slv4u, The Thomas, DominaAdmin, nysubjack, Moth to a Flame, Mistress Tissa, Soapy, langerr, Lady Velvet Steel, Awillingstudent, WestAugust, porkster, Chi61, TheDriver, Mistress UV, marstoy, cbtlover, Cheyenne, ChicagoSlicker, denali, Ms_Gia_Peccato, furfan, buffalo, international, Chuck123, Lady Bellatrix, Mistress Troy, ztrade, Jupiter Lake, mikel, Boucheron, DarkMuse, MissMary, MayaMidnight, Browniepoints95, Mistress Berlin NYC, Victoria_Cayne, Nirolog, Sid, Spark, Madam Jess, domtsub, Mick681, Bruce88, Chamberpot, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, sellinggr, T-bone, Bound ashtray Man, twerkfordommes, tosser, artiemus1, Ragman, midlet, fire, pinkcaboose, palmer, jeanmarc, chuck, gfred1, strangefruit, mtsub69, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, socalkev, broom, slave47, Curiouser, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, LAN, DivineRulerOroroSnow, Mistress Ayn, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Scs202323, ElenaDeLuca, Chogal, need to serve, DommeLynx, Domina M, mass, Stephen M, Komodo, Smiley, Aztoilet, kefxb24, kinkybootbeast, Harryst1098, Oliver Cromwell, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, sfotk1, dambiber, bdsmlover, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, schrads, llf, fogo, ingridguerci94, Lady Paradise, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, SlaveGunner, MsRoseWoods, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, slvmaximus, frank, mbilbo, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Violetwand, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, MsKittyLaReaux, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, bane, jlars555, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, Ma$oboy, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, DominaM, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, Dominions, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 27326 Guests and 88 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Mistress Natasha Müller