by Domina M
Yesterday at 07:13 AM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
Is my Kristi Noem fantasy healthy at all?
by Cheyenne
04/22/24 06:58 AM
Dune and Femdom
by broom
04/21/24 05:46 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#9756 - 03/12/20 06:55 AM Interesting Wishlists
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

Like many people I enjoy checking out the groceries of the person ahead of me in the checkout line.

I also like to peruse many prodommes wish lists.

Most are ordinary. Lingerie, shoes, kinky clothing, perfume etc.

Some are tacky. Whole Foods gift cards, actual food, etc.

A few are REALLY interesting. An interesting selection of books, gear for their hobbies, herbs, and supplements. Those are almost as fun as checking out other people's groceries at the market and trying to form a picture of the person from what they like to get.

Edited by Soapy (03/12/20 06:55 AM)

#9757 - 03/12/20 10:13 AM Re: Interesting Wishlists [Re: Soapy]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Hi soapy. They can be a window into people's lives by revealing interests outside of Domination and kink. Mine often has gardening stuff on it, fall bulbs, kneeling pads, pruners, etc. are just a few of the things I have put on there and received.

I also have to admit to perving other Dommes' lists. Mainly because I want to see if they have found something cool on Amazon that I didn't know was available. I looked at one Domme's list that had a bunch of fast food gift cards. I just shook my head.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#9758 - 03/12/20 11:51 AM Re: Interesting Wishlists [Re: Mistress Ayn]
OwwItHz Offline
Regular

Loc: DC Metro
Originally Posted By Mistress Ayn
Hi soapy. They can be a window into people's lives by revealing interests outside of Domination and kink.

I've seen a few better-than-phone quality video cameras on wish lists. Nice to see that some who make videos care about quality. Of course some of those cameras are pretty complicated and it takes some learning and experience in order to get the best they're capable of out of them.

But then, pro dommes are like that, too. wink

#9761 - 03/12/20 06:22 PM Re: Interesting Wishlists [Re: OwwItHz]
Chi61 Online   content
Regular

I love especially looking at the books. I’m always like, ooh I read that or hmm haven’t heard of that, I should check it out. Kind of like a secret book club! I do probably read to much into it, oh we like the same authors therefore it would be a great session.

#9762 - 03/12/20 06:35 PM Re: Interesting Wishlists [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

Originally Posted By Mistress Ayn
kneeling pads, pruners,

Ha ha ha!

Quote:

I looked at one Domme's list that had a bunch of fast food gift cards. I just shook my head.

That is a shame considering how hard many prodommes work to maintain their fitness.

Edited by Soapy (03/12/20 08:33 PM)

#9765 - 03/13/20 08:40 AM Phew.... [Re: Mistress Ayn]
future pet Offline
Artisan

The kneepads made sense and seemed thoughtful. But the pruning sheers....

But... gardening-related. Got it. That's a relief.

#9766 - 03/13/20 09:31 AM Re: Phew.... [Re: future pet]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Hahaha. Well, I do like to show people that I appreciate the gift they give me and I believe they make their choices for a reason, so . . . I used the pruners in a session with the giver and did a little mind fuck with castration fantasy. Great fun.

Seriously though, when I get things like flower bulbs, I think of the giver each year when they bloom. Sometimes it's the ordinary, unsexy things we appreciate the most. I had someone give me an electronic toothbrush off my list and some people laughed, but I think of that guy twice a day now. That's not going to happen if you buy me a sexy outfit.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#9770 - 03/14/20 03:13 AM Re: Interesting Wishlists [Re: Soapy]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

I have to admit occasionally reading wish lists which for me is a little voyeuristic because I never use them. At the beginning it is pretty easy to find a small safe neutral gift for a session and I do not feel the need to make a special gift until I really get to know and understand a mistress. By that point I really think that a gift has to be a surprise, something she does not expect. So it is not going to come from a wish list.

#9781 - 03/14/20 06:43 PM Re: Interesting Wishlists [Re: Soapy]
DommeLynx Online   content

Regular

Loc: Jersey City, NJ
Love this post. I'm so glad I'm not the only one who loves looking at others wishlist's hahaha.

www.GoddessLynx.com
www.Loyalfans.com/dommelynx
www.Twitter.com/DommeLynx

#9792 - 03/15/20 05:52 PM Re: Phew.... [Re: Mistress Ayn]
MayaMidnight Online   content

Artisan

Same. I frequently think of and appreciate the sub who bought my humidifier. It may not be a "sexy" or "romantic" gift but I use it every day all winter long and it makes my home significantly more comfortable. Excellent service on his part.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
305 registered (palmer, SeekingAdventure, Soapy, Cheyenne, WestAugust, broom, Chi61, HenryB, langerr, CelesteTaylor, domtsub, TheDriver, Boucheron, Robert1218, international, denali, Old_Timer_FL, Domina M, Chuck123, tosser, Bruce88, painslut, artiemus1, sheba322000, Swinburne, midlet, Lady Velvet Steel, ztrade, LAN, Awillingstudent, nysubjack, marstoy, buffalo, Domina_Felicity_Hart, The Thomas, cbtlover, HellionCobRoller, Jeffmill999, Protons1, SlaveGunner, DominaAdmin, Felix, furfan, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, DommeLynx, Mistress Tissa, Violetwand, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, Slv4u, Lady Bellatrix, bondagelover, Moth to a Flame, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, Browniepoints95, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32175 Guests and 102 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Sponsor a Domina