by Domina M
Yesterday at 07:13 AM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
Is my Kristi Noem fantasy healthy at all?
by Cheyenne
04/22/24 06:58 AM
Dune and Femdom
by broom
04/21/24 05:46 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#9678 - 03/06/20 01:09 PM Re: This Site [Re: Soapy]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
Originally Posted By Soapy
It seems like The Hang just has an occasional post about old men eating poo.

Ha!

#9679 - 03/06/20 01:19 PM Re: This Site [Re: Mistress Ayn]

Sage

Originally Posted By Mistress Ayn
Unfortunately forums are a dying medium.

Twitter and Facebook are forums, they just have prettier interfaces. And I think that's one thing that's become more important as the internet has evolved.

I mean, I'm glad this forum is here but this software is from when? 2000? 2002? The text is harder to read. When you reply and want to quote people, you have to play around with BB code. It's harder to share photos and videos than most other social sites. No cute little hearts to quickly show you like something. And I believe the attention span of people has been engineered to be shorter. So the kind of people who enjoy these spaces tend to be people who actually enjoy thinking and conversation, rather than just quick dopamine fixes that the others provide.

#9680 - 03/06/20 01:24 PM Re: This Site [Re: DominaAdmin]

Sage

Originally Posted By DominaAdmin
The lack of moderation on a discussion board having the potential to destroy careers, and damage personal lives, is irresponsible at best, and libelous at worst.

And this is why I stopped using the Hang.

When there's no way to control the people who can't control themselves, it will inevitably end up hurting the good people and ruining whatever desire you have to participate.

#9682 - 03/06/20 03:52 PM Re: This Site [Re: Mistress Tissa]
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

After I started this thread I thought I was at the deep end of the pool... and made a mistake. The thoughtful responses to this is indicative of the quality of this site and the people who contribute to it. Thanks for the support and the wonderful feedback.

#9686 - 03/07/20 12:25 AM Re: This Site [Re: MsRoseWoods]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

My impression is that by now nobody has admin capabilities there. They existed in the past, but not in the last few years. When we wanted to delete a post or a thread it was a very involved cooperative operation. This might explain why it is so anarchic.

#9691 - 03/07/20 09:39 AM Re: This Site [Re: Komodo]
Mistress UV Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta
Komodo, I've seen posts deemed objectionable by the Dommes Mistress Rose described as a clique, disappear. I've experienced the unfairness first hand! Don't be fooled, there are Mistresses at the hang that can, and do remove posts. All moderators are not created equal. Some have full board authority.

Owner & Operator of Atlanta Dungeon

(404)-825-5106
Mistressultraviolet@yahoo.com
mistressultraviolet@proton.me

www.mistressultraviolet.com
www.atlantadungeon.com

#9693 - 03/07/20 11:13 AM Re: This Site [Re: Mistress UV]
MsRoseWoods Online   content

Enthusiast

Well said Sister! We all know who really runs the Hang.

#9702 - 03/08/20 05:04 AM Re: This Site [Re: MsRoseWoods]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

May I ask how long ago did this happen? I have seen two examples in the last 2 years that could contradict it. One was one post of mine which worried the powers that be, and they contacted me personally to try to convince me to mute it. Part of the discussion was that in the past they did have admin possibilities.

The second example involved a post which should not have been made because it compromised the identity of a mistress. Everybody wanted to do all they could to delete it but doing it had to be done post by post in the reverse order for the same reason, no admin capabilities.

#9727 - 03/10/20 11:09 AM Re: This Site [Re: Komodo]
MsRoseWoods Online   content

Enthusiast

Originally Posted By Komodo
May I ask how long ago did this happen? I have seen two examples in the last 2 years that could contradict it. One was one post of mine which worried the powers that be, and they contacted me personally to try to convince me to mute it. Part of the discussion was that in the past they did have admin possibilities.

The second example involved a post which should not have been made because it compromised the identity of a mistress. Everybody wanted to do all they could to delete it but doing it had to be done post by post in the reverse order for the same reason, no admin capabilities.

New Lobby Posts

Fake Dommes Need to Go
by MsElizaDivine

You will find it on New Lobby posts. A Moderator had to remove it!

One way to prove it, write a nasty, libelous, post about one of the real owners-controllers. It won't last one day.

If extreme Domme harassment, and false negative reviews don't bother you, stay there.

#9728 - 03/10/20 11:25 AM Re: This Site [Re: junglebeast]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
It’s too bad more people from Max don’t come over here. Habits die hard. Having admin here is an important improvement over Max. You don’t get the trolls and shit stirrers over here which deteriorated max over the years. That said I read and post to both sites. Imo I think this site has better depth and quality but Max still has more interaction because there seem to be more active posters. It’s too bad the 2 sites can’t combine but I doubt that will happen. If Max crashes out like it looked like it was going to do awhile ago I think you’d see some people over there start posting here but others would just disappear. It’s too bad about Max. Years ago there were great topics and discussions with many more posters.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Shout Box

Who's Online
304 registered (domtsub, TheDriver, Boucheron, Cheyenne, Robert1218, international, Soapy, denali, Old_Timer_FL, Domina M, palmer, Chuck123, tosser, Bruce88, painslut, artiemus1, sheba322000, Swinburne, midlet, Lady Velvet Steel, Chi61, ztrade, LAN, HenryB, Awillingstudent, nysubjack, marstoy, buffalo, Domina_Felicity_Hart, The Thomas, cbtlover, HellionCobRoller, WestAugust, langerr, CelesteTaylor, Jeffmill999, broom, Protons1, SlaveGunner, DominaAdmin, Felix, furfan, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, DommeLynx, Mistress Tissa, Violetwand, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, Slv4u, Lady Bellatrix, bondagelover, Moth to a Flame, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, Browniepoints95, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32149 Guests and 102 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Lady Bellatrix